Thursday, 13 July 2017

YOU ARE A KING (Ordained For Purpose) Jeremiah 1:5-10

Thursday 13th July 2017 Devotional
Topic: YOU ARE A KING (Ordained For Purpose) Jeremiah 1:5-10
Halleluyah!
Our father in heaven, we bless your holy name this morning for a wonderful day given again to us to live. Amen. Dear Lord bless this day for us and protect us from the snare of the evildoers and please prosper the works of our hands in Jesus name. Amen.
The prophet Jeremiah felt so little and not competent to be a king especially over a nation like Israel. God the one who knows we him before his parent planned to conceive him said you are not just ordained to rule Israel, I have included other nations. God has kept you for a purpose, all you need do is to see that purpose and fit inside of that purpose as designed by God. Amen.
"Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations. Then said I, Ah, Lord GOD! behold, I cannot speak: for I am a child. But the LORD said unto me, Say not, I am a child: for thou shalt go to all that I shall send thee, and whatsoever I command thee thou shalt speak. Be not afraid of their faces: for I am with thee to deliver thee, saith the LORD. Then the LORD put forth his hand, and touched my mouth. And the LORD said unto me, Behold, I have put my words in thy mouth. See, I have this day set thee over the nations and over the kingdoms, to root out, and to pull down, and to destroy, and to throw down, to build, and to plant." Jeremiah 1:5-10  (kjvlite)
What you have is not for another person, it is actually meant for you and that why God has ordained for the exploit. Amen. Every plantations of the enemy in your life are uprooted now in Jesus name. Amen. Whatever structure put in place to obstruct your life and stop you from ruling as ordained by Jehovah are pulled down and totally destroyed in Jesus name mighty name. Amen. Enjoy grace to rule your world! YOU ARE A KING!
Your part are made clear for Divine Announcement this month of July 2017 in Jesus name. Amen. Remain blessed and be lifted. Amen. Good morning.
Prophet Johnson Oluwagbenga Adeniyi
His Kingdom Souls Ministry
www.gbengadeniyijohnson.blogspot.com.ng
gbengadeniyi@gmail.com, gbengson123@yahoo.com


08189320560, 09031653831

No comments:

Post a Comment