Wednesday, 5 July 2017

BLESSED OF THE LORD (Determined By Jehovah) Exodus 33:15-19

Wednesday 5th July 2017 Devotional
Topic: BLESSED OF THE LORD  (Determined By Jehovah) Exodus 33:15-19
Halleluyah!
Our father and our God, we thank you for the first midweek in the month of July, 2017 in Jesus name. Amen. Our daddy we commit to you this wonderful day, protect us, guide and guard us, have mercy and favour us and allow your blessings in our lives in Jesus name. Amen.
Brethren, the Lord’s intention is to bless us all as long as we keep to His commandments and follow His ways as given to us either through the scriptures or by prophecy. And that is why we have to follow the designed way of God for our lives so that we can enjoy the promise He has made for mankind. Amen. When we consider the life of the children of Israel and some selected few persons in the bible, we discover that it is not always by the commandments but by what God has for some few are so unique that makes them exceptional.
Moses one day made a request from God on behalf of the children of Israel and make it clear to God that this will make the difference between the is rand other nations. Why? This is because Moses felt their is a different from they and others. God however knew He made the difference and told Moses, He Jehovah decides who will be BLESSED OF THE LORD.
"And he said unto him, If thy presence go not with me, carry us not up hence. For wherein shall it be known here that I and thy people have found grace in thy sight? is it not in that thou goest with us? so shall we be separated, I and thy people, from all the people that are up on the face of the earth. And the LORD said unto Moses, I will do this thing also that thou hast spoken: for thou hast found grace in my sight, and I know thee by name. And he said, I beseech thee, shew me thy glory. And he said, I will make all my goodness pass before thee, and I will proclaim the name of the LORD before thee; and will be gracious to whom I will be gracious, and will shew mercy on whom I will shew mercy." Exodus 33:15-19 (kjvlite)
Today the Jehovah will favour you far beyond your imagination in Jesus mighty name. Amen. As you continue with you daily business today, the Lord will make a very clear and favourable difference between you and others around you. Amen. I am very sure Jehovah is particular about you and He will gracious to you in Jesus name. Amen.
The Lord will by Himself make a pronouncement of you among many others even as this month remain our month of Divine Announcement. Amen. Happy midweek and a good morning.
Prophet Johnson Oluwagbenga Adeniyi
His Kingdom Souls Ministry
www.gbengadeniyijohnson.blogspot.com.ng
gbengadeniyi@gmail.com, gbengson123@yahoo.com
08189320560, 0903165383

No comments:

Post a Comment