Thursday, 8 June 2017

WHEEL OF PROGRESS (Avoid Evildoers And Follow God)

Friday 9th June, 2017 Devotional
Topic: WHEEL OF PROGRESS (Avoid Evildoers And Follow God)
Halleluyah!
Singing...
Lifted! I am lifted, I am lifted high above,
Above sins and sorry into the presence of the Lord...

The most wonderful God of all, you are greater and mightier than any description given to you in Jesus name. Amen. We your children are thanking you for all your good works and cares for us in Jesus name. Amen. It is our prayer this morning that you will bless this day for us and help us to live high above every challenge of life in Jesus name. Amen.
Good people of God, I will tell you that many are wheeling backwardly be a use they refuse to follow their maker Jehovah. Not because they have chosen disobey the commandments of God but because they are under the influence of evil friends whom they need to be separated. David however knew this and he prayerfully confess that he will follow such friends again. WHEEL OF PROGRESS avoids evildoers and follow God line by line to attain the desired and God’s design destiny for many. Amen.

"Depart from me, you evildoers, that I may keep the commandments of my God. Uphold me according to your word, that I may live. Let me not be ashamed of my hope." Psalms 119:115-116  (NHEB)
May you not be put to shame in your entire life in Jesus name. Amen. This weekend, Jehovah will uphold you and ensure your successful wheeling progressively into destiny in Jesus name. Amen. Whatever evil done, anticipated or plotted into the future for you, your career, family, business, academic, ministry and so on shall return to the doers in Jesus mighty name. Amen.
Very sure of our Divine Encounter And Favour this month June 2017. Amen. I decree that you will forever wheel progressively and never backwards in Jesus name. Amen. Happy weekend and a good morning to all. Amen.
Prophet Johnson Oluwagbenga Adeniyi
His Kingdom Souls Ministry
gbengadeniyijohnson.blogspot.com.ng
gbengadeniyi@gmail.com, gbengson123@yahoo.com
08189320560, 09031653831 

No comments:

Post a Comment