Monday, 1 May 2017

SING UNTO THE LORD (Victory Songs)

Halleluyah!

Our father and our God, we appreciate your awesomeness in our lives in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen. We commit this day to you in Jesus name and trusting that you will perfect us even as you will supply all of our today needs through Jesus Christ. Amen.

David wrong a song after the Lord has delivered him from the hand of his enemies, most especially King Saul who sort for his life to kill. He was so excited and he extols the name of the Lord and tells the nations of the world that great is he who has kept him from his enemies. He wrote and sang SONG UNTO THE LORD of his salvation. Amen.

“Jehovah lives! And blessed be my Rock, and exalted be the God, the Rock of my salvation. It is God who avenges me and who brings down the peoples under me, and who brings me forth from my enemies. You also lift me up on high above those rising up against me. You deliver me from the violent man. Therefore, I will give thanks to You, O Jehovah, among the heathen, and I will sing praises to Your name. He is the Tower of salvation for His king, and He shows mercy to His anointed, to David and to his seed, forevermore.” 2 Samuel 22:47-51 (MKJV)

Brethren, your name is given specially for you and you will definitely sing allow a song of victory in Jesus name. Amen. Those people standing to wage war against you are only preparing you for the composition ahead to the Lord God, you will SING UNTO THE LORD in Jesus name. Amen. Your breakthrough is now and your joy will overflow this time in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

The violent and so powerful man before you will not live to rejoice over your destiny again in Jesus name. Amen. Good morning and enjoy the month of our MAKING MELODY. Amen.


Prophet Johnson Oluwagbenga Adeniyi

No comments:

Post a Comment