Tuesday, 28 March 2017

FAITHFUL IS HE THAT CALLS (He Makes One Exceptional)

Halleluyah!

Our father and our God, you are faithful indeed and there is none like you among the entire gods in the universe. Amen. We give you all glory and honour for your marvelous deeds in our life through our Lord Jesus Christ. Amen. The new day is in your gracious care king of glory; make it better for us as we also trust you for the supply of our needs in Jesus mighty name. Amen.

Many are people with serious calling of God upon their lives but they have by fear of the unseen and unbelief in the one that has called them. The Lord by His might decides on whom to call for certain purposes and by that doing He has given mandate to all called on how to accomplish the work given them. A typical example is the young prophet Jeremiah who felt inferior, unfit and probably not called by God. The Lord however made it known to him the source of his calling and purpose of the calling upon his head just to express His faithfulness towards him.

“Then the word of the LORD came to me, saying, Before I formed thee in embryo I knew thee; and before thou wast born I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet to the nations. Then said I, Ah, Lord GOD! behold, I cannot speak: for I am a child. But the LORD said to me, Say not, I am a child: for thou shalt go to all that I shall send thee, and whatever I command thee thou shalt speak. Be not afraid of their faces: for I am with thee to deliver thee, saith the LORD. Then the LORD put forth his hand, and touched my mouth. And the LORD said to me, Behold, I have put my words in thy mouth. See, I have this day set thee over the nations and over the kingdoms, to root out, and to pull down, and to destroy, and to throw down, to build, and to plant.” Jeremiah 1:4-10 (Webster)

Your life is a ministry, handled by God that can never by abandon, God have a reason for your existence and He is just good to be faithful to it. He did not call you so as to shame you; He has called you that you might be His spokes person just as Jesus has taught in the account in the gospel of John. “No longer do I call you servants; for the servant knoweth not what his lord doeth: but I have called you friends; for all things that I heard from my Father, I have made known unto you.” John 15:15 (ASV). When you receive from God, you are never afraid to relate to men because His touch is upon you. Amen.

This midweek friend, the Lord will touch your life for good and you shall be exceptional among your friends and challengers in Jesus mighty name. Amen. Grace to be outstanding is released upon your head in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. Amen. FAITHFUL IS HE THAT CALLS, don’t be afraid is seriously on your side and you can never regret trusting Him; He will do it. Amen.

Brethren, do enjoy your midweek and remain focus on the faithful God of heaven and the entire universe. Amen. Good morning.


Prophet Johnson Oluwagbenga Adeniyi.

No comments:

Post a Comment