Tuesday, 6 December 2016

DON'T BE DECEIVED, GOD'S JUDGEMENT IS NEAR (Your Service To Humanity Pleases God)

Halleluyah!

The King of all glory, it a thing of joy for us to have you make us see the bright day of today being another  midweek in the month of December, 2016. Amen. We love you so much and so thankful for your goodness towards our wellbeing, we desire you will not stop being our God and savior forever even as we pledge to remain faithful to your Lordship over our lives in Jesus name. Amen.

Brethren, once again Jesus spoke about a king and liken his kingdom to be the kingdom of heaven. The king on this day was passing his judgment over his people of two categories which we will split for the sake of this devotional for today and tomorrow. Amen. The category of people is people who are so generous towards their fellow brethren and being so hospitable doing things to make another happy. The king who simultaneously is the judge gave his judgment and verdict towards them.

When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then will he sit upon the throne of his glory: And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he will separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats: And he will set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left. Then will the King say to them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world: For I was hungry, and ye gave me food: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in: Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came to me. Then will the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee hungry, and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink? When saw we thee a stranger, and took thee in? or naked, and clothed thee? Or when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came to thee? And the king will answer and say to them, Verily I say to you, Inasmuch as ye have done it to one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it to me. Matthew 25:31-40 (Webster)

Guys, how often do you help or show concern for your neighbours, families and friends? To many of us it is a challenge to do such a thing seeing that they should be able to cater for themselves. However Brethren Christ says if you can serve your friends then you will be able to serve ma and that will make way for eternal place in the Kingdom of heaven. Amen. The person next to you is just has God to you because Apostle John wrote that you cannot love God whom you have not seen and not love your brother whom you can see physically. 1 John 4:20 (selfphrase)

Friend I pray for you this day that you will not be cast out of the Kingdom heaven in Jesus name. Amen. The spirit of negligence that deprives one of the grace of God through Christ will not come upon you in Jesus name. Amen. You will not miss the eternal joy in heaven in Jesus name. Amen.

The King Jehovah is the true judge and He is so near with His judgment. Amen. Happy midweek and a good morning friend.

Prophet Johnson Oluwagbenga Adeniyi.

No comments:

Post a Comment