Friday, 25 November 2016

SOWING ENSURES REAPING (Even God Sow To Make Us Better)



Halleluyah!

Covenant keeping God, there is no one like you
Alpha and Omega, there is no one like…

Our dear Lord we thank you this morning for the grace of a new and bright day like this; some few days to the end of the month of November 2016. Amen. Jehovah I say your name is lifted above every other names in Jesus name. Amen. In you faithfulness Lord Jehovah and in your lovingkindness, continue with us just as you are used to do through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

Today being the last day for the devotional this week, we will be doing justice here with the promise of God for sowing in the life of man. He said by the time He is done with the sowing it will be said of such people even when they are no body that they are special people. Amen. You might stand as a symbol of mockery yesterday, today Jehovah is sowing into your life and your life is having another brand of identity in Jesus name. Amen.

“On the very same day, I’ll answer” — this is GOD’s Message — “I’ll answer the sky, sky will answer earth, Earth will answer grain and wine and olive oil, and they’ll all answer Jezreel. I’ll plant her in the good earth. I’ll have mercy on No-Mercy. I’ll say to Nobody, ‘You’re my dear Somebody,’ and he’ll say ‘You’re my God!” Hosea 2:21-23 (THE MESSAGE)

The Lord is causing the heaven to bring rain on your seed and you will be having a very wonderful profit in all your investment this season in Jesus name. Amen. However, the Lord now promise to plant/sow inside of your life just because He want to make it known that He is a powerful God who can do exceedingly and abundantly beyond human reasoning. He will do that for you today in Jesus name. Amen.

PRAYER FOR TODAY
I will yield bountifully great harvest this season in Jesus name. Amen. For as many that have condemn me before now shall celebrate my success in Jesus name. Amen. God I will announce your name forever in Jesus name. Amen.

SOWING ENSURES REAPING friends seeing that God is also sowing in the life of man. You remember Noah, God sowed and reap it as a offering Noah offered after the flood and the history of Noah can never be erased from the record of the world. Good morning and enjoy the rest of the weekend. Amen.

Prophet Johnson Oluwagbenga Adeniyi.

No comments:

Post a Comment