Monday, 7 November 2016

DON'T BE DECEIVED, HELL IS REAL. (Repent And Do Rightful)



Halleluyah!

Dear Lord Jesus Christ, we are so grateful for your faithfulness to have kept us alive to see the light of today 8th day of the month November 2016. The enemy failed actually and you made us sing songs of victory really, your name Lord God be glorified in Jesus name. Amen. Continue with us Jehovah and never depart from us and our businesses in Jesus gracious name. Amen.

Many who assume the scripture is not literal takes some of the word of the Lord Jesus granted by saying they are figurative including some of the bible messages. Part of the message was that which Christ gave about the care He expected Christian to administer for another. Some bible heading of some version say: “THE FINAL JUDGMENT” another “THE SHEEP AND THE GOATS” another “THE JUDGMENT OF THE NATIONS”. All these versions indicate that something is at stake, and what is this?

“Then will he say also to them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels: For I was hungry, and ye gave me no food: I was thirsty, and ye gave me no drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me not in: naked, and ye clothed me not: sick, and in prison, and ye visited me not. Then will they also answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee hungry, or thirsty, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister to thee? Then will he answer them, saying, Verily I say to you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me. And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.” Matthew 25:41-46 (WEBSTER)

The emphasis on this portion of the scripture is that there is a punishment and consequence for everything we do. Then brethren, what are doing? How are you going about it? Are you on the Lord’s side? Do you think you are doing the right thing are the right timing? Well whatever be the case friend, you have to do all in the right way and pleasant to God so that the everlasting punishment will not be your portion.

Don’t be deceived brethren HELL IS REAL and that it is a reward for what you might have done somewhere, somehow, anyway and anyhow. I pray you will cross-examine yourself and make a U-turn at this junction you have found yourself for the better. May you not loss the life eternal kept for you in Jesus name. Amen.

PRAYER FOR TODAY
Father Lord I will not loss heaven in Jesus name. Amen. The grace to do it rightly I pray for this day Lord, grant to me in Jesus name. Amen. I receive the grace for new birth
in Jesus name. Amen.
Good morning friend and enjoy the goodness of God through Jesus. Amen. 

Prophet Johnson Oluwagbenga Adeniyi

No comments:

Post a Comment