Thursday, 10 November 2016

DON'T BE DECEIVED HELL IS REAL (Repent And Return To God)

Halleluyah!

Father Lord Jesus Christ, we thank you for the new day and the beginning of  another weekend in the month of November, 2016. Amen. We pray that we enjoy more in the year and even many years to come in Jesus name. Amen. This new day we want to attest to your faithfulness again Lord, do that for us and take all glory in Jesus Christ name. Amen.

Brethren I am very sorry for the failure to send the devotional for yesterday Thursday, it's just a situation I cannot control. Yet we bless Jehovah through Jesus Christ that today is come and we are sharing of the mind of God for us this time and season. Amen. I pray that hindrances in your path of fulfilment is taken away today and precisely now in Jesus name. Amen.

I must be sincere with you folks that God is very serious about the matter of hell, and that is why He is making this known to us again. Apostle Jude the   brother of the Lord Jesus took time to investigate this matter rightly and came up with two fact about the angels that let their positions and the nations who never go in accordance to the will of God. He made it clear that there are consequences for every act under the earth and reward for every thing every man had done before man and God. Amen.

"And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he has reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day. Even as Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire." Jude 6-7 (UKJV)

Therefore brethren learn that there is a reservation for the wicked and those who has left God for their sinful desires in everlasting chain under darkness which you can just interpret to be Hell. May this reservation never be your portion in Jesus name. Amen. Like I mentioned in my last writeup I say death is real and Hell is real, yes! Is God coming to take vengeance on you? I pray for you that that will will not happen to you in Jesus name. Amen.

Folks change your way from the wicked path and return to God wholeheartedly so that the darkness reserved for the ungodly will not be your portions in Jesus name. Amen. HELL IS REAL brethren go back to God and be saved. Good morning and enjoy the weekend to the glory of Jehovah in Jesus. Amen.

TODAY'S PRAYER
My father my God, help me to hold to my portion before you that I will not be a castaway in Jesus name. Amen. I will not fail in my endeavour today in Jesus name. Amen. I will make it to the glory of God today in Jesus name. Amen.

Prophet Johnson Oluwagbenga Adeniyi.

No comments:

Post a Comment