Friday, 18 November 2016

DON'T BE DECEIVED, HEAVEN IS REAL (Believe, You Must Be Born Again)



Halleluyah!

Our wonderful father who has everything in His hand and care, your name alone be glorify for the grace of a new day in the land of the living. Amen. We thank you and as well commit to your care our life for continuous care from you in Jesus name. Amen.

The heaven we are discussing so far is the kingdom of God kept for the righteous living people and not the unjust. Jesus shares in the gospel of John that the kingdom which is the heaven we are expecting is for those who are twice born. To be part of enjoyment slated for partakers of this kingdom, you must be born of water and of the spirit. Amen.

“Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.” John 3:5 (KJV)

Brethren did you or have you question what is meant by to be born of water and spirit? Halleluyah! Back in the old testament Jehovah told the children of Israel through the prophet Ezekiel that He will wash them with holy water for the purpose of cleansing so that they can receive the promise of the spirit. “Then will I sprinkle clean water upon you, and ye shall be clean: from all your filthiness, and from all your idols, will I cleanse you. A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh. And I will put my spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes, and ye shall keep my judgments, and do them.” Ezekiel 36:25-27 (KJV). This illustrate the birth of water, meaning we must learn to observe the tenet of God in other to attain His kingdom which is the heaven.

More also, to be born of the spirit is to be led by the spirit of God through Jesus Christ. He (Jesus) illustrated the spirit birth by the movement of the wind which can only be noticed but could to know where it is coming from so are we who are going to be part of that kingdom. We are given new life through Jesus in the spirit. “Only God's Spirit gives new life. The Spirit is like the wind that blows wherever it wants to. You can hear the wind, but you don't know where it comes from or where it is going.” John 3:8 (CEV)

PRAYER FOR THE DAY
Jehovah I receive the birth of water and spirit today in Jesus name. Amen. I will fulfil purpose in Jesus name. Amen. I will not miss HEAVEN in the mighty and gracious name of Jesus Christ. Amen.

Brethren HEAVEN IS REAL, don’t be left behind in the worship and promise of God in the heaven. Amen. Good morning and do enjoy the rest of weekend. Amen.

Prophet Johnson Oluwagbenga Adeniyi.  

No comments:

Post a Comment