Thursday, 17 November 2016

DON'T BE DECEIVED, HEAVEN IS REAL (Believe, It Is The Promise of God)



Halleluyah!

Our father and our God, we are thankful for your goodness and reminder of us always without considering our iniquities. Amen. We say to you this day that you are God in our lives and with sure understanding that you will remain our God forever. Amen.

This weekend we want to share the epistle of one of the oldest among the disciples of Jesus Christ and one who follow Jesus till the day of His crucifixion. He wrote to the entire world that the end will come one day and before then many false doctrine will emerge  which are not of God. However he is reminding us today that a revelation has been spoken that a promise of New Heaven has been made which we are in expectancy.

“But God has promised us a new heaven and a new earth, where justice will rule. We are really looking forward to that! My friends, while you are waiting, you should make certain that the Lord finds you pure, spotless, and living at peace.” 2 Peter 3:13-14 (CEV)

Brethren like I wrote yesterday, you cannot afford to miss this divine throne from heaven because it is the plan of God for all mankind. I pray for you my good friend that this promise will come to pass in you in Jesus name. Amen. I also pray by the mercies of God that Jehovah through Christ Jesus will keep me and you spotless till this wonderful day in Jesus name. Amen. The peace of God will not cease to work for you and your family in Jesus mighty name. Amen.

PRAYER OF THE DAY
I will not miss heaven in Jesus name. Amen. The promise of God will not escape my destiny in Jesus name. Amen. Everything that will stop me from enjoying the promises of God for me will not come my way in Jesus most powerful name. Amen.

Good morning brethren and do enjoy the first day of the weekend with great expectations in Jesus gracious name. Amen.

Prophet Johnson Oluwagbenga Adeniyi.

No comments:

Post a Comment