Tuesday, 15 November 2016

DON'T BE DECEIVED, HEAVEN IS REAL (Believe, Eternal Worship Center)

Halleluyah!

Lord Jesus before you this day we your siblings by faith in accordance to the adoption by your blood. We have come this morning to say thank you for the grace we receive that which has been working for our good. Amen. Lord continue to be Lord over our destiny and lead us to the path of testimony through Jesus Christ we pray. Amen.

This midweek brethren, we want to share from the testimony of Apostle John the beloved while on the mount of Patmos. He saw the glory of the heavens where the throne of God is established with the rulers in the kingdom were seated to worship God. I pray that we shall all be part of the worshipers in the Kingdom of God in the heavens. Amen.

"After this I looked, and, behold, a door was opened in heaven: and the first voice which I heard was as it were of a trumpet talking with me; which said, Come up here, and I will show you things which must be hereafter. And immediately I was in the spirit: and, behold, a throne was set in heaven, and one sat on the throne. And he that sat was to look upon like a jasper and a sardine stone: and there was a rainbow round about the throne, in sight like unto an emerald. And round about the throne were four and twenty seats: and upon the seats I saw four and twenty elders sitting, clothed in white raiment; and they had on their heads crowns of gold." Revelation 4:1-4 (UKJV)

Brethren, there are various doors in the heaven but among the many one was opened for John to see revelation on things that are yet to come. Meaning a time is coming when nations shall gather  to worship the Lord in the heavens. I pray that myself and you will not be a castaway in the great worship in heaven in Jesus name. Amen.

PRAYER FOR THE DAY
Father Lord help me to stay connected till the great day of heavenly worship with you in Jesus name. Amen. I will not be a castaway in your heavenly kingdom in Jesus name. Every good door shot again me shall be open today and my life will enjoy better grace from now in Jesus mighty name. Amen.

Good morning great people of God and enjoy God's goodness this midweek  in Jesus name. Amen.

Prophet Johnson Oluwagbenga Adeniyi

No comments:

Post a Comment