Wednesday, 30 November 2016

DON'T BE DECEIVED, ANGELS ARE ERRAND BEINGS. (They Make Provisions Ahead In God's Way)



Halleluyah!

Our gracious father in heaven Jehovah, we your children are before you this first day of the month of December 2016. We have come to thank you so much for all you have do far so good through the entire year till this time, our might wouldn’t have been able but you decided it and fulfill all for us. Amen. Dear Lord we still pray and commit the remaining days of the year to your care that you will take charge even as you will bless them for our good in Jesus name. Amen.

Wow! Brethren it is the last month of the year 2016, the month of many celebration and great expectations from God. The month generally accepted by all Christians as the month of the birth of the Lord Jesus Christ. I pray for you this month that there shall be a new birth of goodness and testimony in your family, business and life in Jesus name. Amen. This month people around you will join together for your sake to celebrate another fulfilment of God’s promise in for your life in Jesus name. Amen. Happy New Month of December 2016. Amen.

Angels indeed are errands God send ahead of us to make better ground for us in that place His has purposed for us His children. Amen. The angel could be in form of a man, woman, boy or girl just like the angel appeared to the parent of Samson “She went to Manoah and said, "A prophet who looked like an angel of God came and talked to me. I was so frightened, that I didn't even ask where he was from. He didn't tell me his name,” Judges 13:6 (CEV) She specified that the one I see is a man who only look like an angel; meaning the angel God is sending to you could be a man, woman, boy or girl. That is not the case but the fulfilling of God’s purpose they are sent to is the major concern of you. Amen.

"Then Joseph could not refrain himself before all them that stood by him; and he cried, Cause every man to go out from me: and there stood no man with him, while Joseph made himself known to his brethren. And he wept aloud; and the Egyptians and the house of Pharaoh heard. And Joseph said to his brethren, I am Joseph; doth my father yet live? And his brethren could not answer him; for they were troubled at his presence. And Joseph said to his brethren, Come near to me, I pray you: and they came near. And he said, I am Joseph your brother, whom ye sold into Egypt. Now therefore be not grieved, nor angry with yourselves, that ye sold me hither; for God sent me before you to preserve life. For these two years hath the famine been in the land: and yet there are five years, in which there shall neither be tillage nor harvest. And God sent me before you, to preserve for you a posterity in the earth, and to save your lives by a great deliverance. So now it was not you that sent me hither, but God: and he hath made me a father to Pharaoh, and lord of all his house, and a ruler throughout all the land of Egypt. Haste ye, and return to my father, and say to him, Thus saith thy son Joseph, God hath made me lord of all Egypt; come down to me; delay not:” Genesis 45:1-9 (WEBSTER)

Joseph became the angel of his family when God took him to Egypt to prepare the land for the conducive living of his family. Don’t be dismayed friend, that person still up there making life difficult is only make a way for your coming testimony and upliftment in Jesus name. Amen. They are your angels sent to make provision for your comfort and better living over there. Amen.

Good morning wonderful people of God and please do enjoy to the peak the new month of December 2016. Your testimony is just sure than you can imagine it this last month of the year 2016 in Jesus name. Amen. Happy New Month again

Prophet Johnson Oluwagbenga Adeniyi

No comments:

Post a Comment