Tuesday, 25 October 2016

YOU WILL NOT DIE (You Will Praise God )



Halleluyah!

Heavenly father we your children are here to thank you for another grace for a new day which is the last midweek in the month of October 2016. Daddy Lord we commit to you the business and activities of the day and the remaining days in the week to your care. Amen. We say that you help us to enjoy the blessings kept in the day in Jesus mighty name. Amen.

Death sometimes comes gradually into the life of man; either spiritual or physical death could be in stages. Brethren with this understanding the Psalmist wrote his 6th chapter of the Psalms seeking the mercies of God concerning his health. When ones health is deteriorating, that fellow is dying gradually because the health will actually lead to death. I pray for you this day that your health will not deteriorate in Jesus name. Amen.

“O LORD, rebuke me not in thine anger, neither chasten me in thy hot displeasure. Have mercy upon me, O LORD; for I am weak: O LORD, heal me; for my bones are vexed. My soul is also sore vexed: but thou, O LORD, how long? Return, O LORD, deliver my soul: oh save me for thy mercies' sake. For in death there is no remembrance of thee: in the grave who shall give thee thanks?” Psalms 6:1-5 (KJV)

The Lord will have mercy on you in Jesus name. Amen. Death will not locate you and your family in Jesus mighty name. Amen. Whatever that will keep you away from praising the Lord these remaining days of the year even death shall not identify with you in Jesus name. Amen. Your thanks shall not be neglected before the living God in Jesus most wonderful name. Amen. Brethren live and praise the Almighty Jehovah for He is good and His mercies endure forever. Amen.

Good morning children of God and do enjoy the blessings of the midweek in Jesus gracious name. Amen.

Prophet Johnson Oluwagbenga adeniyi

No comments:

Post a Comment