Friday, 21 October 2016

WHY ME (Considerable With God)



Halleluyah!

Father in the name of Jesus Christ, we your children are here this morning to say a very big thank you for spearing our lives to see another weekend in the month October 2016. We pray that you will continue to keep watch over us even as we also trust you for the perfect provision of our needs in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen. Jehovah we say thank you for being there for us in Jesus name. Amen.

This morning we want to understudy the life of Abram before he became Abraham. He asked a WHY from God and he needed a response from God very urgently seeing that his days are becoming so aged. Why should my servant inherit me even when you promised to make a nation out of me?

“After all these things happened, the word of the LORD came to Abram in a vision. God said, "Abram, don't be afraid. I will defend you and give you a great reward." But Abram said, "Lord GOD, there is nothing you can give me that will make me happy, because I have no son. My slave Eliezer from Damascus will get everything I own after I die." Abram said, "You have given me no son, so a slave born in my house will get everything I have." Then the LORD spoke to Abram and said, "That slave will not be the one to get what you have. You will have a son who will get everything you own." Genesis 15:1-4 (ERV)

The Lord responded to Abram that your WHY is considerable and answerable, He said His word will not go in vain in your life. Your son will inherit you indeed. Amen. I decree into you destiny that your labour and investment will not go in vain in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen. The Lord God will consider your WHY today in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen. Every of your WHY shall receive perfect answer from the King of kings and Lord of lords in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen.

TESTIMONY
I have a pregnant woman in the church and she has labored for almost 24hours. This morning the husband called and said the hospital management has decided to refer her. Then I prayed God with fear in me saying God never allow people to ask mock me and don’t allow me to ask WHY ME from you Lord. Then in another 45minutes my wife called me to say the woman has delivered a baby girl. I pray this morning that the Lord will cause you to celebrate in Jesus name. And for has many waiting for a day like this, wait the day is now for you in Jesus name. Amen.

Good morning and remain blessed in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen.

Prophet Johnson Oluwagbenga Adeniyi.

No comments:

Post a Comment