Monday, 3 October 2016

FORGET YOUR PAST FAILURE (There Is A Way Out)



Halleluyah!

It is another day children of God. We are just so fortunate to have Jehovah as our God and same time our father. Amen. He keeps watch over us and make sure we are satisfied with every good things of our desire. Our wonderful God we thank you for your care upon our life and supply of our needs. Amen. We therefore pray that you continue with us and never depart from us in Jesus name. Amen.

Moses in his interview with Jehovah when the work of ministry to lead the children of Israel out Egypt was about to be handed over to him, took so much concern his weakness and shortcomings. Even at the point when God made an alternative to him, his heart like some of us is was so heavy with fear of failure considering his kind of person. I am not a good speaker and this could hinder the work you are giving me, so I don’t want to fail you send someone else.

“Then Moses said to the LORD, "But, Lord, I am telling you, I am not a good speaker. I have never been able to speak well. And that hasn't changed since you started talking to me. I am still not a good speaker. You know that I speak slowly and don't use the best words." Then the LORD said to him, "Who made a person's mouth? And who can make someone deaf or not able to speak? Who can make a person blind? Who can make a person able to see? I am the one. I am the LORD. So go. I will be with you when you speak. I will give you the words to say." But Moses said, "My Lord, I beg you to send someone else, not me." Then the LORD became angry with Moses and said, "All right! I'll give you someone to help you. Aaron the Levite is your brother, isn't he? He is a good speaker. In fact, Aaron is already coming to meet you, and he will be happy to see you. I will tell you what to say. Then you will tell Aaron, and I will help him say it well. I will tell both of you what to do. So Aaron will speak for you. Like God, you will speak to him, and he will tell the people what you say.” Exodus 4:10-16 (ERV)

You can just imagine Moses he said there has not been any change in his manner of talking since he accepted God to follow. Like many will say since I accepted Christ, what has been my gain? Nothing changes yet. I am the same person, so live can’t be better than now. That is not true brethren, the Lord has kept some to stand in gap for you and ensure you are meeting up with the task of life. Do not submit to your physical illness, financial incompetence, or other challenges of life. They are not the reason of this your present situation rather they are mere challenges that cannot change anything except you allowed it.

I pray for you today brethren that everything challenging your success shall be broken in Jesus name. You are not born to be a failure neither was your hated by God to have allowed you are in this present situation. You are for a wonderful purpose and that purpose is slated for manifestation this season in Jesus. Amen. Let you challenges be behind you and be focus with God and you start to enjoy the purpose of God for your destiny in Jesus name. Amen.

Forget your past failure and anticipated failure through fear while you focus on the strength of God in you. Amen. You are a good to that situation and not a subject, take charge of that situation for you are born to take charge. Amen. Good morning.

Prophet Johnson Oluwagbenga Adeniyi.

No comments:

Post a Comment