Wednesday, 5 October 2016

FORGET YOUR PAST FAILURE (Forge Ahead To The Future)



Halleluyah!

My people children of God, the Lord is so perfect and has given us all we need to make our life better and good for the future. We are alive because Jehovah sees it very necessary that we live to be a better being and not a failure. Therefore brethren nothing can stand against you except you allow yourself to be hooked up behind by your past failures. Amen.

This morning by the special grace of God we are going to look into the letter of Apostle Paul to the Philippians where he shared his testimony on leaving behind him his past and forging ahead to attain this in the future. Amen. He added that forging ahead is only achieved in living for Jesus Christ most especially when the past is faulty.

“I don't mean that I am exactly what God wants me to be. I have not yet reached that goal. But I continue trying to reach it and make it mine. That's what Christ Jesus wants me to do. It is the reason he made me his. Brothers and sisters, I know that I still have a long way to go. But there is one thing I do: I forget what is in the past and try as hard as I can to reach the goal before me. I keep running hard toward the finish line to get the prize that is mine because God has called me through Christ Jesus to life up there in heaven.” Philippians 3:12-14 (ERV)

Brethren I don’t know how far you have gone with your journey of live towards destiny. But there is one thing you need to understand, life is a journey you take one after the other. At a point where you make the wrong step you can just make mend and don’t for that reason leave the journey because there are lot to enjoy if you make more steps ahead. The Apostle said he ensure he doesn’t take the failure of his life upon himself rather submit to Lordship of Jesus Christ.

It is obvious and I know you are aware that you still have a long way to go in life just like Paul has just said in this letter. This you need to do brethren, get focus of what the future have for you and don’t allow your past failure distract you from your way heading to the future. Forget about your past failures and pursue the goals ahead of you so that you can reach the destination of testimony. You will get there in joy in Jesus name. Amen. I pray that every past in your life anticipating more failures in the future for you shall be taking away and forgotten in Jesus name. Amen.

God is on your side and be more focus on Him making you better for the future. Amen. FORGET YOUR PAST FAILURES. Good morning.

Prophet Johnson Oluwagbenga Adeniyi

No comments:

Post a Comment