Tuesday, 20 September 2016

WEEP NOT (Desist From Your Sinful And Follow His Commands)

Halleluyah!

Brethren it is another midweek again in the presence of the Lord Jehovah. He has made it possible for us to sleep and have a wonderful new day like this. Amen. I pray that His grace will continue to abound with us all in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. Amen.

Sometime ago in the days of Jeremiah, the Lord Jehovah spoke concerning the unfaithfulness of the children of Israel and Judah. He said everything they are facing now are invented by Him just because of their failure to be truthful to the commandment He gave them. However if they will chose to return to Him all the problems they have found themselves in as a result of their untruthfulness to His shall be taking away. All these means He will wipe away their tears and there will be no more tears of the faces. Amen.

Just has some of us are complaining about God not present at the time we needed Him. Likewise the Lord is feeling so bad to see that we still not changing from our sinful ways. He is feeling all these for our sake because He doesn’t want us weep neither does He want us to be without joy. He want you to enjoy all He has for your and want you to be symbol to be celebrated. Amen.

I don't understand why I still hurt. I don't understand why my wound is not cured and cannot be healed. I think you have changed. You are like a spring of water that became dry. You are like a spring whose water has stopped flowing. Then the LORD said, &Jeremiah, if you change and come back to me, I will not punish you. If you change and come back to me, then you may serve me. If you speak important things, not worthless words, then you may speak for me. The people of Judah should change and come back to you. But don't you change and be like them. I will make you strong. The people will think you are strong, like a wall made of bronze. The people of Judah will fight against you, but they will not defeat you. They will not defeat you, because I am with you. I will help you, and I will save you.& This message is from the LORD. &I will save you from these evil people. They frighten you, but I will save you from them.& Jeremiah 15:18-21 (ERV)

Brethren desist from everything sinful and ungodly because it is not going to be of any benefit to you. Amen. Not I see the reason Apostle Paul said we should flee from every appearances of evil, it is not for the good of God but for our own good so that we will not weep for any reason. Amen. I pray for you that you will not weep in Jesus name. Amen. And if there be anything in you causing either internal or outburst weeping shall be taken away in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen.
Good morning and happy midweek.



Prophet Johnson Oluwagbenga Adeniyi

No comments:

Post a Comment