Wednesday, 7 September 2016

UNFAILING DIVINE PROTECTION (Cater For Every Condition)


Halleluyah!
Singing...
All: I have a maker, He formed my heart
Before even time beginning my life was in his hands
Chorus: He knows my name
He knows my every thought
He sees each tear that fall and hears me when I call
Solo: I have a father He calls me His own
He’ll never leaves me no matter where I go
Chorus: He knows my name, He knows my every thought
He sees each tear that fall and hears me when I call...
(Israel Houghton & New Bread)

The Lord is the father of all and saviour of every mankind because He made all in His image and likeness. He because of that decides on our security and redemption. Even if things are difficult to the extreme and fear seems all over the atmosphere, He is capable of protecting us.

The prophet Isaiah sometimes ago in the days of the Israelite spoke to the children of Israel in the voice of God addressing them by the name of their father Jacob. He expresses how great He is and how wonderful His works are. However He made it known to Jacob that He created Jacob and made him also made it so sure about competence to watch over Israel because He knows Him by name.

“But now thus saith the LORD that created thee, O Jacob, and he that formed thee, O Israel, Fear not: for I have redeemed thee, I have called thee by thy name; thou art mine. When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow thee: when thou walkest through the fire, thou shalt not be burned; neither shall the flame kindle upon thee. For I am the LORD thy God, the Holy One of Israel, thy Saviour: I gave Egypt for thy ransom, Ethiopia and Seba for thee.” Isaiah 43:1-3 (KJV)

Brethren it He who knows the how He get things that knows how to cater for such. The Lord created us formed us and knows us by our names and because of that He is the only one who can watch over our lives. He has promised that no situation can stop Him from taking care of us. Even when we are in a very critical condition that seems we cannot come out of it, God said He will take us up and save us from such condition. 

Everyone who stands against you shall be for the ransom of your life in Jesus name. Amen. No matter whom he/she is as long as he/she stands against your destiny and the purpose of God for your life shall be sacrificed for your life in Jesus name. Amen. Your family is the Jacob’s family of this time and His word of sure protection is for you, your entire family, your business and all around you. Amen. The Lord shall fulfil His word of unfailing divine protection for your life in Jesus mighty name. Amen. Good morning people of God.

Prophet Johnson Oluwagbenga Adeniyi.                                          

For prayers and counselling strictly: call or WhatsApp:  +234-081-1901-3069

No comments:

Post a Comment