Thursday, 1 September 2016

THE GRACE OF GIVING (Asures Place In The Kingdom Of God)

Halleluyah!

Singing: You are great yes you Holy one, walked upon the seas raise the dead, reign in majesty mighty God! Everything written about you is great. Amen.

Brethren, isn’t He great indeed? If not for any other thing; brethren but for making it possible for us to see another first day of another brand new month September 2016. I say His name is blessed and lifted above every other name in Jesus name. Amen. I pray that this new month shall ensure the perfection of all your pending testimonies in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. Amen. You shall laugh for joy in name of Jesus Christ. Amen.

Our lord Jesus Christ in His life time humanly made an illustration of those who will really enjoy the kingdom of God. Despite his teaching on righteousness, holiness and particularly to be born again He never neglect the true givers who take care of their brethrens. He made this categorical class at the almost end of His ministerial assignment saying the givers will inherit the kingdom prepared for them since the beginning of creation. Isn’t that awesome that when we give, we enjoy eternal grace of the kingdom of God?

“Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world: For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in: Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me. Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink? When saw we thee a stranger, and took thee in? or naked, and clothed thee? Or when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee? And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.” Matthew 25:34-40 (KJV)

I don’t know why it is very difficult to show kindness to your fellow human. Some of us want to favour angel and even God so that we can really have good and serious blessing from them; which can never happen. The best you can do is to attend to the man/woman that you can see in person instead of looking for angelic being you might never see. Jesus wants us to serve our fellow human being who is dearly in need of our support and assistance of a matter of urgency.

Trying to know why Jesus said when you do something to someone you are doing to Him; back in Genesis, the man was made in the image and likeness of God. So if you really want to bless God financially, materially and in any other form, you can do through a man really in need. Support the work of ministry even when you were not asked. Apostle Paul said it is not crime to receive from you as a minister of the gospel as long as the minister is also blessing you spiritually. When you do this you are blessing God through Jesus Christ in the life of the receivers.

Every good prepared for you will not elude you in the name of Jesus. This new month of September 2016, you shall live to enjoy every grace meant for you, your family and business in Jesus gracious name. Amen. Good morning and Happy new month. Amen.

Prophet Johnson Oluwagbenga Adeniyi.                                          

For prayers and counselling strictly: call or WhatsApp:  +234-081-1901-3069

No comments:

Post a Comment