Thursday, 11 August 2016

Anointing For Exploit (Makes You Unstoppable)

Halleluyah!

It is Friday brethren. Hope the week has been so fulfilling and gracious? And hope the said anointing for exploit is really working for you? I am glad it is really working for my good because there have been lots of testimonies about the effective working power of the holy spirit all around me in the church here. Many brethren here are so excited about the move of the hand of God around us and this is God making full presentation of Himself in me. Amen. May He keep working powerfully for the purpose of our success in Jesus name. Amen.

The Lord is not a man to contradict His word He has spoken about us. He wants us to enjoy the goodness He has kept for us all in the archive I mentioned two days ago which is the bible. He gave a mandate to Joshua the son of Nun that the he must not joke or toy with bible which is the laws he has inherited from Moses. Let us actually see how it really happens; the part the Lord has played before the mandate He gave to Joshua then.

“My servant Moses is dead. Now you and all these people must go across the Jordan River. You must go into the land I am giving to the Israelites. I promised Moses that I would give you this land, so I will give you all the land wherever you go. All the land from the desert to Lebanon all the way to the great river (that is, the Euphrates River) and all the land of the Hittites will be yours. And all the land from here to the Mediterranean Sea in the west (that is, the place where the sun sets) will be within your borders. Just as I was with Moses, I will be with you. No one will be able to stop you all your life. I will not abandon you. I will never leave you. “Joshua, you must be strong and brave! You must lead these people so that they can take their land. I promised their fathers that I would give them this land. But you must be strong and brave about obeying the commands my servant Moses gave you. If you follow his teachings exactly, you will be successful in everything you do. Always remember what is written in that book of law. Speak about that book and study it day and night. Then you can be sure to obey what is written there. If you do this, you will be wise and successful in everything you do.” Joshua 1:2-8 (ERV)

As soon as Moses died the Lord appointed Joshua leader of the children of Israel and knowing fully that he Joshua will need to do exploit even more than that which Moses did. The Lord therefore gave a very strong assurance for exploit when He to him no one will be able to stop Joshua. The Lord told him he will make full presentation of Himself by being with me a very strong promise from the Lord. After which the Lord told him to ensure the document he inherited from Moses his predecessor make his lifestyle and standard of living.

The Lord shall make you strong and whoever stands against you shall blame him/herself in Jesus name. No evil either spiritual or physical shall be able to stop your exploit in Jesus mighty name. Amen. Your exploit shall be gracious and full of prosperity in Jesus name. Amen. Don’t stop; keep focus on the word of God because from there you receive the anointing for exploit. Your success is sure and you shall enjoy the full anointing for exploit in Jesus name. Amen.
Good morning and have a great weekend in Jesus name. Amen.

Prophet Johnson Oluwagbenga Adeniyi.

For prayers and counselling strictly: call or WhatsApp:  +234-081-1901-3069

No comments:

Post a Comment