Wednesday, 6 July 2016

SECRET OF PROSPERITY (Give to God from all He has given you)

Halleluyah!

The name of God is blessed forever. Amen. This morning the Lord is just has straight and very simple in His policies towards us. He wants us to not just believe without trying to understand what He is capable of doing. Amen. He spoke through the Prophet Malachi another area we can get our prosperity very fast even without issue of contention. Amen.

“The LORD All-Powerful says, "Try this test. Bring one-tenth of your things to me. Put them in the treasury. Bring food to my house. Test me! If you do these things, I will surely bless you. Good things will come to you like rain falling from the sky. You will have more than enough of everything. I will not let pests destroy your crops. All your grapevines will produce grapes." This is what the LORD All-Powerful said. "People from other nations will be good to you. You will have a wonderful country." This is what the LORD All-Powerful said.” Malachi 3:10-12 (ERV)

The Lord wants us brethren to always give Him a portion of our God given wealth to Him so that we can receive more from Him. Despite that He gave us all we have He wants us to keep some portion as investment into His treasury so that we can later enjoy them in multiple. Amen. In the Psalms David said God had everything for Himself and could get them at will. “I do not reprimand you because of your sacrifices and the burnt offerings you always bring me. And yet I do not need bulls from your farms or goats from your flocks; all the animals in the forest are mine and the cattle on thousands of hills. All the wild birds are mine and all living things in the fields. "If I were hungry, I would not ask you for food, for the world and everything in it is mine. Do I eat the flesh of bulls or drink the blood of goats? Let the giving of thanks be your sacrifice to God, and give the Almighty all that you promised.” Psalms 50:8-14 (GNB)

God is very liberal and from all He has given you He want you to give little to Him and even put Him to test and see if he will not reciprocate all you have given in multiple fold. I pray God to prosper you in Jesus name. And if peradventure you don’t have any job to be able pay any tithe I pray for provision from above for a prosperous job you in Jesus name. Amen. Remain blessed brethren and ensure you are doing the appropriate. Amen.
Good Morning.


Prophet Johnson Oluwagbenga Adeniyi.   

No comments:

Post a Comment