Sunday, 31 July 2016

GOD OF RESTORATION (Pronounce His Might)

Halleluyah!

Glory to God for the grace He has given us to see yet another day, the first day of the month of August, 2016. Jehovah you are wonderful, marvellous and glorious in all your doing and concern for our life. All we have come to say this morning is that thank you so much Lord in Jesus name. Amen. I pray that the reason for keeping us till this month of August 2016 shall be to the glory of His name in Jesus name. Amen.

This week marks the 31st week of the year 2016 and the Lord has really purpose well inside of the month for you and me so that we can continue with Him. Many are times when we felt all is over because of the situation we are at the present time. Brethren the present time might be tough and in-fact very intense for living just as the present situation of our country Nigeria and some other part of the country of the world. All this might have summed up to be a very serious loss of joy, happiness and have led to hopelessness, brethren that are not the end of the world it is just another face of live that can be change and be made better by the Lord.

With these brethren we are going to look into a wonderful topic that will really bring the back joy happiness and reposition the hope to our side. GOD OF RESTORATION. God is He who can restore our hope and bring back to life whatever we have lost either through our ignorance of His purpose for our lives or by failing to work with Him. For today we are going to start up with the Psalm of David where he confidently make some pronouncement of what the Lord is capable of doing for him. He not just did that but also prophesy on his expectations from the Lord Jehovah.

“The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want. He makes me to lie down in green pastures; he leads me beside the still waters. He restores my soul: he leads me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake. Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff shall comfort me. Thou shalt prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies; thou hast anointed my head with oil; my cup is running over. Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will rest in the house of the LORD for ever.Psalms 23:1-6 (JUB)

David had challenges and trusted the capability of Jehovah cater for every of his needs and as when restore the virtue that are taken away from him. Brethren the Lord is able to do this for you as well if you can trust His competence and ability to do even more. He is the God of restoration and He will restore whatever lost you have found yourself in. He has all you could ever think of and could replace all you might be lacking this time. Brethren our God is able and very ready for your restoration cry.

This new week I pray in Jesus name that everything you might have lost either health wise, investment in business, family and your personal life shall be restored for you testimony. Amen. Do not give-up on yourself because the Lord Jehovah is ready for you because it is your turn of restoration. Now is your turn for laughter in which your lips will sing for joy because all you have lost shall be restored from now in Jesus name. Amen. Happy new month brethren and enjoy the weeks one after the other in the name of the Lord Jesus. Amen. Good morning.

Prophet Johnson Oluwagbenga Adeniyi.

For prayers and counselling strictly: call or WhatsApp:  +234-081-1901-3069

No comments:

Post a Comment