Tuesday, 7 June 2016

God Has Plans For you (He Cares)

Halleluyah!
Hopefully you had a very peaceful night sleep. All glory and praise to the Father of glory who has been so faithful to us in all spheres of life. Amen
Some of the plans God had for us through Christ Jesus is that He want is to be secured even amidst all earthly challenges. Jesus while praying for His disciples just to give them peace of mind for believing in His ministry. He prayed the Father to secure them from every attacks either spiritual or physical so that they will have reason to continue in the work of ministry.
Jesus further His prayer by asking for peace of mind even in His absentia for His disciples. he wouldn't have done that if He never had plans for them. He added you to His prayer knowing fully that one day the gospel message will reach you. He said and for as many that will hear the message of this ones which you have received and still receiving now.

"13 And now I am coming to you, and I say these things in the world so that they might have my joy in their hearts in all its fullness. 14 I gave them your message, and the world hated them, because they do not belong to the world, just as I do not belong to the world. 15 I do not ask you to take them out of the world, but I do ask you to keep them safe from the Evil One. 16 Just as I do not belong to the world, they do not belong to the world. 17 Dedicate them to yourself by means of the truth; your word is truth. 18 I sent them into the world, just as you sent me into the world. 19 And for their sake I dedicate myself to you, in order that they, too, may be truly dedicated to you.
20 “I pray not only for them, but also for those who believe in me because of their message. John 17:13-20 (GNT)

Brethren, Jesus has programed all that could make you living rightly with God through Him. He knew the plans of the evil ones and has made provision for your security. He knew the situation of the country might be bad like we have it now but then He has programed peace of mind and joy of the heart. He is not ignorant of the future and that was why He handed you over to the Father who made all things so that all He has made which may be your needs might be supplied to you in full ans sufficiency. Amen. He has never exempt the oneness and unity expectedin our various homes, He planed that you have peace in your home and not division. Amen.
I pray this morning that all these provisions will not bye pass you and family in Jesus name. Amen. Nations around you shall see obviously the plans of God coming real in your life and will come to the understanding of His name in Jesus name. Amen. Waiting to share with you your today's testimony. Amen.
Happy midweek and a glorious good morning. Amen.
Prophet Johnson Oluwagbenga Adeniyi

No comments:

Post a Comment