Wednesday, 8 June 2016

God Has Plans For You (Before you were conceived)

Halleluyah!
Brethren the plan God had for you is not an emergency plan. He had plan things even before your parent conceived you at all.
While addressing matter with Jeremiah, He told Jeremiah I am only telling you what I have planned for you before now. Most likely His plans are unchangeable because even we ourselves were not informed while planning it. Jeremiah intended to change the plan of Gos because of fear but God told him a planned all without your consent. Follow up and enjoy the glorious blessing inside of what I've planned.

"4 The Lord said to me, 5 “I chose you before I gave you life, and before you were born I selected you to be a prophet to the nations.”
6 I answered, “Sovereign Lord, I don't know how to speak; I am too young.”
7 But the Lord said to me, “Do not say that you are too young, but go to the people I send you to, and tell them everything I command you to say. 8 Do not be afraid of them, for I will be with you to protect you. I, the Lord, have spoken!” Jeremiah 1:4-8 (GNT)

You might think you are getting things right by all you know, that is not true you are only flowing in the plan of God successfully. Let me share this testimony. My grandmother told me 2005 when I went to tell her I have received the call to serve as a priest since 2003 the plan of God for me. She said before I was born even before my mother got married she received a message that there will be a priest in lineage and when I was born she received the confirmation that the priest is born. Isn't that awesome? That added to my morale ever since that I am working according to the plan of God for me. Amen.
Brethren you can be better when you are able to identify the God plan for your life and follow it up. You can be so successful if you believe in His plan for you. Do not respond to criticism following your God designed plan for your destiny. He is a faithful God.
This morning I pray for you that the Lord will channel your part to His plan for you in Jesus name. Amen. You will not operate outside God's plan in Jesus name. Do you know why? It can never be good with you outside His plan. You shall be successful in your endeavours in Jesus name. Amen. Hopeful your testimony for today be better than yesterday.
Good morning.
Prophet Johnson Oluwagbenga Adeniyi

No comments:

Post a Comment