The praise you give or expected to offer to the Lord has no particular time for it, you offer at all times. Amen. When you are privileged to bless the living Jehovah with your sacrifice of praise you give with the whole of your heart. That makes it Holy and acceptable before the Lord, but when you give as if it is an instruction or you are compel to do does make it unholy and unacceptable in his presence.
The entire people of Judah and Jerusalem under the leadership of Jehoshaphat sort the Lord for a reason for victory and abundant harvest through the Prophet on day. Then the Lord gave a mandate to praise His name and every other reason shall be established without any stress and hard labour. The people never felt so bad or dismayed for any reason rather they joyfully sing and praise the name of the God of Israel and here come on of the wonderful testimony in history.
"15. He said: “Listen, King Jehoshaphat and all who live in Judah and Jerusalem! This is what the Lord says to you: ‘Do not be afraid or discouraged because of this vast army. For the battle is not yours, but God’s.
16. Tomorrow march down against them. They will be climbing up by the Pass of Ziz, and you will find them at the end of the gorge in the Desert of Jeruel.q
17. You will not have to fight this battle. Take up your positions; stand firm and see the deliverance the Lord will give you, Judah and Jerusalem. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged. Go out to face them tomorrow, and the Lord will be with you.’”
18. Jehoshaphat bowed down with his face to the ground, and all the people of Judah and Jerusalem fell down in worship before the Lord.
19. Then some Levites from the Kohathites and Korahites stood up and praised the Lord, the God of Israel, with a very loud voice.
20. Early in the morning they left for the Desert of Tekoa. As they set out, Jehoshaphat stood and said, “Listen to me, Judah and people of Jerusalem! Have faith in the Lord your God and you will be upheld; have faith in his prophets and you will be successful.”
21. After consulting the people, Jehoshaphat appointed men to sing to the Lord and to praise him for the splendor of his holiness as they went out at the head of the army, saying: “Give thanks to the Lord, for his love endures forever.”
22. As they began to sing and praise, the Lord set ambushes against the men of Ammon and Moab and Mount Seir who were invading Judah, and they were defeated.
23. The Ammonites and Moabites rose up against the men from Mount Seir to destroy and annihilate them. After they finished slaughtering the men from Seir, they helped to destroy one another.
24. When the men of Judah came to the place that overlooks the desert and looked toward the vast army, they saw only dead bodies lying on the ground; no one had escaped.
25. So Jehoshaphat and his men went to carry off their plunder, and they found among them a great amount of equipment and clothing and also articles of value—more than they could take away. There was so much plunder that it took three days to collect it.
26. On the fourth day they assembled in the Valley of Berakah, where they praised the Lord. This is why it is called the Valley of Berakah to this day.
27. Then, led by Jehoshaphat, all the men of Judah and Jerusalem returned joyfully to Jerusalem, for the Lord had given them cause to rejoice over their enemies. 2 Chronicles 20:15-27 (NIV)
I don't know the kind of battle you being faced with recently that has taken away joy from you and also made God of gracious to you, brethren Good is a gracious God forever give him praise today and you testimony shall turn around for better right away. Amen. Jehosaphat knew the battle might be tough for them without the involvement of Jehovah and the sorted for His consent through the Prophet. The only sacrifice required for the success of the battle was the sacrifice of songs and praise to the Lord. Amen. I am feeling in my Spirit that if you will do same this early you will breakthrough into an historical testimony in Jesus name. Amen.
Bible says the Lord gave the people reason and a cause to rejoice over their enemies. You shall have reason after reading to rejoice over your present challenges and problems in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. Amen. There shall be songs of praise and thanksgiving in you mouth henceforth in Jesus name. Amen. All these because the Lord will use your praise offered to Himself to distract away the challenges and problems of your life in Christ Jesus name. Amen. Brethren be joyful and prosperous in you heart for the Lord is fighting your battle for you and your testimony shall be the talk of town soonest in Jesus name. Amen.
Good morning and a fruitful midweek folks. Amen.
Prophet Johnson Oluwagbenga Adeniyi