Friday, 27 May 2016

Doubt does not fulfil destiny

Halleluyah!
This morning we are going to study the call to ministry of the Prophet Jeremiah who though was afraid but never doubted the call of God upon him. The major problem Jeremiah had them was that his age to him was a barrier understanding the he is young compare to all other prophet he used to know.
Let us read the conversation between the Prophet Jeremiah and Jehovah account to the record in that book of Jeremiah.

"4  Then the word of the LORD came to me, saying,
5  Before I formed you in the belly I knew you; and before you came forth out of the womb I sanctified you, and I ordained you a prophet to the nations.
6  Then said I, Ah, Lord GOD! behold, I cannot speak: for I am a child.
7  But the LORD said to me, Say not, I am a child: for you shall go to all that I shall send you, and whatever I command you you shall speak.
8  Be not afraid of their faces: for I am with you to deliver you, said the LORD.
9  Then the LORD put forth his hand, and touched my mouth. And the LORD said to me, Behold, I have put my words in your mouth." Jeremiah 1:4-9 (AKJV)

Reading through we understand that the young man was only asking for privilege get older so as to gain bigger beard and some other stature of a man. God made him understand that He is not particular about his stature but about the extent the given anointing will go in reaching the expected people. Amen.
Keep your doubt away and get more stronger than before. God is in search of the nation of people who will take up responsibility not doubters or unbelievers.
Make your points and argument clear before Him and not expressing your doubt and unbelief. This morning I come against every doubt coming to distract you away from God in Jesus name. Amen. There shall be a touching on you for testimony in Jesus name. Amen. Doubtlessly you are a blessing to nations around you in Jesus name. Amen.
Good morning.
Prophet Johnson Oluwagbenga Adeniyi

No comments:

Post a Comment