Saturday, 9 April 2016

The Mystery Of The Blood Of Jesus Christ. (Breath We Breath)

Halleluyah!
The Lord Jesus gave a testimony about the breath that was breathed into the dust created on the sixth day of creation. He said my blood is life and if you do not have it in you, you cannot be part of eternity. Amen.

53. Jesus said to them, “Very truly I tell you, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink his blood, you have no life in you.
54. Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life, and I will raise them up at the last day.
55. For my flesh is real food and my blood is real drink.
56. Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood remains in me, and I in them.
57. Just as the living Father sent me and I live because of the Father, so the one who feeds on me will live because of me. John 6:53-57 (NIV).

Though we preach this message most especially when we want to serve the communion either in the church or our various home, but the basic truth is what we do not really understand. During the week I mentioned that the breath that was breathed in the dust that made the man living is the blood of Jesus. The blood is life and that is why not one must lack blood in him/her. As long has the blood in man is dry or insufficient the man is closer to death.
Likewise if the blood of Jesus is not yet infused into our existence then we are closer to death. Like I have always been say a life without Christ is in crisis unlimited. The blood is the Christ Jesus Himself because the flow of the blood in Him make Himself living.
Brethren it is high time we understand this truth that the breath we breath is supplied through the precious blood of Jesus Christ. Amen. Therefore with Him being the source and supplier of the breath through Him blood we are not existence in God. I pray for you today that you will never be cut of essence of living in Jesus name. You will never lack the supply of constant flow of breath in Jesus name. Amen. There shall be no deficiency in the supply of testimony in you personally and family life in Jesus name. Amen.
Good morning and keep enjoying the free flow and supply of the blood of Jesus in you this weekend and the rest of your living. Amen.
Prophet Johnson Oluwagbenga Adeniyi

No comments:

Post a Comment