Seeing yesterday that the blood of Jesus Christ in the breath that we breath according to my personal search reading through the letter of Paul to the Ephesians. Same Apostle is giving another insight to what the blood of Jesus is. The blood of Jesus Christ as the agent of reconciliation between God and man. May all our flaws and sins be considered for reconciliation today in Jesus name. Amen.
15. The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation.
16. For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him.
17. He is before all things, and in him all things hold together.
18. And he is the head of the body, the church; he is the beginning and the firstborn from among the dead, so that in everything he might have the supremacy.
19. For God was pleased to have all his fullness dwell in him,
20. and through him to reconcile to himself all things, whether things on earth or things in heaven, by making peace through his blood, shed on the cross. Colossians 1:15-20 (NIV)
Before the shedding of the blood of Jesus Christ it was a serious case to receive forgiveness from God because of the expenses of buying atonement items for the rituals of forgiveness. This and many others are the issues before the shedding of Jesus blood on the cross of Calvary. Amen.
You remember Jesus reflecting that before His death on the Monday of the passion week by going to the temple and stopping everyone making business in the temple. At His death it was established that the vale used in covering the Holy of the holiest was rent and everything behind the vale was expose. Then every sales becomes ineffective because the blood has been shed.
His blood actually become the peace maker between the sinful nature of man to the perfection of God the creator of mankind. Are still under the spell of sin? Here is the perfect assurance you need, the peace maker the blood of Jesus. You don't have to pay for it He Himself paid for all expenses to sort your debt of sin. Amen. I pray this morning that God will make sure you have all your debt settled in this time in Jesus name. Amen. Every necessity for the fulfilment of your destiny shall be provided for in the gracious name and blood of Jesus Christ. Amen.
Prophet Johnson Oluwagbenga Adeniyi