The expression of the mystery of the blood of Jesus is not just seeing the blood as the breath of life breathed into man during creation but also the expression of the love of God towards mankind. Amen. God is so great and so compassionate that at every point He will always want to give us reason to know His better.
The knowledge He want to infuse into us today is for us to that the blood shedded on the cross off Calvary is the expression of His love to mankind. That love is to make known to us the incomparable seat He has prepared for us who care to understand the mystery of the blood the gushed out of the hand, leg and side of His only begotten son.
4. But because of his great love for us, God, who is rich in mercy,
5. made us alive with Christ even when we were dead in transgressions—it is by grace you have been saved.
6. And God raised us up with Christ and seated us with him in the heavenly realms in Christ Jesus,
7. in order that in the coming ages he might show the incomparable riches of his grace, expressed in his kindness to us in Christ Jesus.
8. For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith—and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God—
9. not by works, so that no one can boast.
10. For we are God’s handiwork, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do.
11. Therefore, remember that formerly you who are Gentiles by birth and called “uncircumcised” by those who call themselves “the circumcision” (which is done in the body by human hands)—
12. remember that at that time you were separate from Christ, excluded from citizenship in Israel and foreigners to the covenants of the promise, without hope and without God in the world.
13. But now in Christ Jesus you who once were far away have been brought near by the blood of Christ. Ephesians 2:4-13 (NIV)
This blood as I mentioned yesterday gives us all we could desire to have for existence. The writer of the book of Hebrews said this about the blood "You have come to Jesus, who brought the new agreement from God to his people. Remember also the blood that Jesus lost. He bled when he chose to die. That was how he made us clean. Jesus’ blood shows us about better things than Abel’s blood." Hebrews 12:24 (EASYENGLISH). Two things are mentioned here (1) the blood made us clean from all old odds and (2) reveal to us better things than that known to the blood of Abel crying for vengeance.
This morning I pray God will remove all old odds refusing you from testimonies in Jesus name. Amen. Every good and better things of life you have not been able to identify will be made open for your exploitation in Jesus name. Amen. Riches and good wealth are kept for you, get closer to the one who shedded the blood for you and you will get all right brethren. Amen
Good morning and happy midweek.
Prophet Johnson Oluwagbenga Adeniyi.