Having influence with a member of the house of senate in any of our country is just enough reason to lift ones head high against his/her fellow citizens. Like that is not enough to compare to have just connection with the President of your country, every other persons are finished because of that. But Jesus Christ having not just a connection but a the nature of God and not just known to Himself alone but to all around Him. He never allowed such to get into Him so as to make him feel so extraordinary.
5. In your relationships with one another, have the same mindset as Christ Jesus:
6. Who, being in very nature God, did not consider equality with God something to be used to his own advantage;
7. rather, he made himself nothing by taking the very nature of a servant, being made in human likeness.
8. And being found in appearance as a man, he humbled himself by becoming obedient to death— even death on a cross!
9. Therefore God exalted him to the highest place and gave him the name that is above every name,
10. that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, in heaven and on earth and under the earth, Philippians 2:5-10 (NIV)
Scripture say Jesus humbled Himself with this magnitude of influence, not just being humble as a gentle man but as a servant. A servant is such a hopeless fellow in the community of free man, he is without honour, have no say even about his/herself. With all these Jesus Christ received not just a honour but multiple honour which has never being given to any other and that which no man can attain. That in the name of Jesus all shall be possible and that there won't be any other that will be lifted above Him. Glory!!!
Brethren you can could be honoured more than you are presently only if you can humble yourself as Jesus did before now. He would have make Himself equal to God but He choose to let God be and decided that the glory of God be given to Him. I pray this morning as you also decides not to give praise of any course to yourself rather making God reign alone in your endeavors, He God will make all around you celebrate you and you success story will not just be told by your immediate family instead this generation of you and yet to come will tell about your success story in Jesus name. Amen.
Wish you a wonderful midweek and success filled day ahead. Amen
Prophet Johnson Oluwagbenga Adeniyi