It's another glorious Sunday and I'm convinced God has purposed this for your greater Lifting in Jesus name. Amen. God will not bless you for the sake of glorifying Himself and that was the reason Moses have to question the Israelites in the fifth book he wrote Deuteronomy 10:12-13 "12. And now, Israel, what does the LORD your God require of you, but to fear the LORD your God, to walk in all his ways, and to love him, and to serve the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul, 13. To keep the commandments of the LORD, and his statutes, which I command you this day for your good?" (AKJV). When we fear God we understand He is the giver of all good things and to serve Him is to input all glorification to Him then He will see reason to make us enjoy all He has destined for us. We anticipate the future in reference to His knowledge and grace not by our self making. Amen
16. And he told them this parable: “The ground of a certain rich man yielded an abundant harvest.
17. He thought to himself, ‘What shall I do? I have no place to store my crops.’
18. “Then he said, ‘This is what I’ll do. I will tear down my barns and build bigger ones, and there I will store my surplus grain.
19. And I’ll say to myself, “You have plenty of grain laid up for many years. Take life easy; eat, drink and be merry.”’
20. “But God said to him, ‘You fool! This very night your life will be demanded from you. Then who will get what you have prepared for yourself?’ Luke 12:16-20 (NIV)
Brethren indeed God has blessed us with varieties of blessings and wonderful gifts but we need to anticipate the future continuity of these blessings by affiliating them all to Jehovah. The rich man here anticipated the future without knowing that God is capable of even taking oneself away without enjoying the life time investment. But when we make it known to Yahweh His place in all we have gotten then life is just an embodiment of joy for us. Amen.
May I decree this to your life, every of you longtime labour and investment will not be ruin in your life time and after life in Jesus name. Amen. You shall live to enjoy all you labour for in good health and you soul shall prosper continually in Jesus name. Amen. You only learn to acknowledge He instead of taking glorification to yourself. Remain blissful in all that you lay your hands on in Jesus amen. Amen.
Good morning and don't for get it is good you gather with other brethren today to celebrate the maker of all creation in giving all glory to Him alone.
Prophet Johnson Oluwagbenga Adeniyi