Many years back Solomon according to the plan of God designed with his father David built the temple of God so as to restore the Ark of Covenant back to Israel. After he had structured and furnished every part of the temple every sacrifices were made to ensure the Ark of Covenant in placed between the two Cherubim that the temple might be filled with the presence of God according to culture and tradition of the Jewish.
The priest who are the custodian and bearer of the seat of mercy could not comprehend their experience this day. Amen.
7. The priests then brought the ark of the Lord’s covenant to its place in the inner sanctuary of the temple, the Most Holy Place, and put it beneath the wings of the cherubim.
8. The cherubim spread their wings over the place of the ark and covered the ark and its carrying poles...
12. All the Levites who were musicians—Asaph, Heman, Jeduthun and their sons and relatives—stood on the east side of the altar, dressed in fine linen and playing cymbals, harps and lyres. They were accompanied by 120 priests sounding trumpets.
13. The trumpeters and musicians joined in unison to give praise and thanks to the Lord. Accompanied by trumpets, cymbals and other instruments, the singers raised their voices in praise to the Lord and sang: “He is good; his love endures forever.” Then the temple of the Lord was filled with the cloud,
14. and the priests could not perform their service because of the cloud, for the glory of the Lord filled the temple of God. 2 Chronicles 5:7-14 (NIV)
Yesterday I mentioned the chief priest who is Jesus Christ await you are the throne of grace known as the seat of mercy. He is working on your matter and at the point of fulfilment you will not be able to comprehend all in Jesus name. Amen. Even the chief of your family, either senior or junior colleagues, friends and family and community member will not be able to comprehend the goodness of God in you in Christ Jesus name. Amen.
Your mouth will announce the goodness of God no matter what the situation is in the very good name of the Lord Jehovah in Jesus name. Amen.
Good morning and happy midweek.
Prophet Johnson Oluwagbenga Adeniyi