This day the major event according to the synoptic Gospels was recorded in the Matthew where the guards where charged to ensure no one manipulate the fulfilment of the prophecy spoken by the unguilty Jesus. Amen.
62. The next day, the one after Preparation Day, the chief priests and the Pharisees went to Pilate.
63. “Sir,” they said, “we remember that while he was still alive that deceiver said, ‘After three days I will rise again.’
64. So give the order for the tomb to be made secure until the third day. Otherwise, his disciples may come and steal the body and tell the people that he has been raised from the dead. This last deception will be worse than the first.”
65. “Take a guard,” Pilate answered. “Go, make the tomb as secure as you know how.”
66. So they went and made the tomb secure by putting a seal on the stone and posting the guard. Matthew 27:62-66 (NIV)
LESSON: Your enemies never sleep just as they where curious to see the word of God through Jesus is not manifested. They were worried hope the Lord will not resurrect but were really put to same. May your enemies be put to shame in Jesus name. Just before your adversaries you will succeed and fulfill destiny in Jesus name. Amen. They secured all the possible and block every where that the word of God will not come to pass but were all shamed. Your enemies shall be shamed after today in Jesus name. Amen. You will make it well and you shall come out victorious in every spheres of your influence in Jesus name. Better Amen.
Another thing the scripture recorded through one of the revelation received by Apostle Peter said Jesus went to the hell and preach the gospel to the dead. He referred to them as prisoners before the days of Noah.
"18:For Christ [the Messiah Himself] died for sins once for all, the Righteous for the unrighteous (the Just for the unjust, the Innocent for the guilty), that He might bring us to God. In His human body He was put to death, but He was made alive in the spirit,
19:In which He went and preached to the spirits in prison,
20:[The souls of those] who long before in the days of Noah had been disobedient, when God’s patience waited during the building of the ark in which a few [people], actually eight in number, were saved through water. 1 Peter 3:18-20 (AMP)
Jesus ministry is for every creature and not just they who saw him or those who are living hearing His message, He has to return to the grave to preach the message to the dead so that they can partake in the resurrection of the dead on the last day of judgement. Amen
Your destiny will not die in Jesus name. You will actually make it right here on earth and flourish with Christ in His Kingdom alongside with the successful saints in Jesus name. Amen.
Good morning and compliment of the season.
Prophet Johnson Oluwagbenga Adeniyi.