Here comes another week slated for testimony just for you. I know you believe so much and very much in expectation of the promises He had made for the month. Yours will never be an exception in Jesus name. Amen. Has we prepare to celebrate the triumphant entry on Jesus to Jerusalem, this week you shall be celebrated in Jesus name. Amen.
We are looking forward to enjoy another series this week the topic "IT WILL BE LIKE A DREAM". The Psalmist in one of his Psalms 126:1 "When the Lord restored the fortunes of Zion, we were like those who dream." (ESV). Fortune is a personified power that unpredictably makes issues or event favorable. This week no matter your situations fortune will be restored to you in Jesus name. Amen.
Jesus at a function with his mom and some others while waiting around his mother discovered this is deficiency in the supply of wine. She them discuss with Jesus so that the situation might be restored.
5. His mother said to the servants, “Do whatever he tells you.”
6. Nearby stood six stone water jars, the kind used by the Jews for ceremonial washing, each holding from twenty to thirty gallons.
7. Jesus said to the servants, “Fill the jars with water”; so they filled them to the brim.
8. Then he told them, “Now draw some out and take it to the master of the banquet.” They did so,
9. and the master of the banquet tasted the water that had been turned into wine. He did not realize where it had come from, though the servants who had drawn the water knew. Then he called the bridegroom aside
10. and said, “Everyone brings out the choice wine first and then the cheaper wine after the guests have had too much to drink; but you have saved the best till now.” John 2:5-10 (NIV).
Jesus restored the hope lost in the wedding and everything started afresh. I pray that Jesus will honour your invitation as you invite His this week and will turn things around for you good. Amen.
What seems not lawful for consumption was used to restore the hope on that wedding day, I mean the bucket use in cleansing according to the Jewish culture. It doesn't make your kind of job, your family background or qualifications but Jesus making all around you favorable this new week.
Whatever the enemy must have taken from you shall be restored miraculously and at the emergence of that it will seems like a dream in Jesus Christ name. Amen.
Happy new week and have a pleasant day in Jesus name. Amen.
Prophet Johnson Oluwagbenga Adeniyi.