Faithful is our God who at every point in time make known to us His faithfulness in wonders, miracles and lots more. He always want our attention driven to Himself and when we don't know He is around then signs of His presence will be unleashed. On His evangelical mission on day He intentionally visited Peter the son of Simon where he is hopeless and frustrated because is net o not fulfilling the purpose of it being cast in the deep. Jesus on the course of meeting with him (Peter) make his hopelessness and frustration turn around for testimony that amazed all around him. Such shall be your story this new day in Jesus name. Amen.
1. One day as Jesus was standing by the Lake of Gennesaret, the people were crowding around him and listening to the word of God.
2. He saw at the water’s edge two boats, left there by the fishermen, who were washing their nets.
3. He got into one of the boats, the one belonging to Simon, and asked him to put out a little from shore. Then he sat down and taught the people from the boat.
4. When he had finished speaking, he said to Simon, “Put out into deep water, and let down the nets for a catch.”
5. Simon answered, “Master, we’ve worked hard all night and haven’t caught anything. But because you say so, I will let down the nets.”
6. When they had done so, they caught such a large number of fish that their nets began to break.
7. So they signaled their partners in the other boat to come and help them, and they came and filled both boats so full that they began to sink.
8. When Simon Peter saw this, he fell at Jesus’ knees and said, “Go away from me, Lord; I am a sinful man!”
9. For he and all his companions were astonished at the catch of fish they had taken," Luke 5:1-9 (NIV)
The availability of the boat of Peter made room for his testimony. I decree that there shall be an availability in you life for the miracle working Jesus today. Amen. The ministry of Jesus Christ will reach your sphere of influence today and there shall emerge astonishing testimony in Jesus name. Amen.
Most of us tend to explain our hurt, pains, failure, frustrations and so on to people to justify our doubt and unbelief. We want the people to sympathies with us and follow our explained faithlessness. Peter was a typical example of this almost convincing Jesus that the water has no fishes again or that the fishes are all travelled from the river of Gennesaret to probably somewhere else. But Jesus insist and Peter said because you insist I will do and he did. He was blessed that day beyond his understanding and all seems to him like a dream. I have never had such. Where were all these before now? Who brought them all? And many other issues running through his head. I announce to you again the Jesus will bring to you door post His evangelical ministry and whatever you lay your hands on shall experience multiplication in Jesus name. Amen.
Brethren Peter the fisherman was busy though hopeless with his daily business. What do you do for living? How do you make things happen to survival? Keep working for your time of consideration,reward, promotion and multiplication is now. Amen.
Good morning folk have a pleasant day in Jesus Christ name. Amen.
Prophet Johnson Oluwagbenga Adeniyi.