Still Jesus Christ kept fulfilling purpose of preaching the word and miracle continues. A widow seems hope is loss after her only son and child died. She never needed anyone but to just give up the ghost since one who halt to bury her is dead. But at the meeting of Jesus during that process of preaching the word restored her hope. Amen. Your hope shall be restored in Jesus name. Amen.
11. Soon afterward, Jesus went to a town called Nain, and his disciples and a large crowd went along with him.
12. As he approached the town gate, a dead person was being carried out—the only son of his mother, and she was a widow. And a large crowd from the town was with her.
13. When the Lord saw her, his heart went out to her and he said, “Don’t cry.”
14. Then he went up and touched the bier they were carrying him on, and the bearers stood still. He said, “Young man, I say to you, get up!”
15. The dead man sat up and began to talk, and Jesus gave him back to his mother.
16. They were all filled with awe and praised God. “A great prophet has appeared among us,” they said. “God has come to help his people.”
17. This news about Jesus spread throughout Judea and the surrounding country. Luke 7:11-17 (NIV)
The AKJV version of the Bible said Jesus had compassion on her. I decree Jesus will have compassion on you today. Amen.
People around the widow there are already mourning for the unfortunate seen but the miracle change their weeping to rejoicing. You shame shall become testimony in Jesus name. Amen.
Your testimony will become like a dream in Jesus name this will be because many have felt nothing good can come your way. That good is already approaching and is torching every dead good purposes of God in you in Jesus name. Amen.
You will make it in Jesus name. Amen.
Have a great day brethren.
Prophet Johnson Oluwagbenga Adeniyi.