Glory to Jesus in the highest! Amen.
The unbelievable really happened at last even when they plotted among themselves and intensified the security of the tomb where Jesus was buried so as to avoid the resurrection, He indeed resurrected. Halleluyah!!!
The gospel of Matthew attest to this where angel bears witness to His resurrection and explain the encounter the two women had with Jesus.
1. After the Sabbath, at dawn on the first day of the week, Mary Magdalene and the other Mary went to look at the tomb.
2. There was a violent earthquake, for an angel of the Lord came down from heaven and, going to the tomb, rolled back the stone and sat on it.
3. His appearance was like lightning, and his clothes were white as snow.
4. The guards were so afraid of him that they shook and became like dead men.
5. The angel said to the women, “Do not be afraid, for I know that you are looking for Jesus, who was crucified.
6. He is not here; he has risen, just as he said. Come and see the place where he lay.
7. Then go quickly and tell his disciples: ‘He has risen from the dead and is going ahead of you into Galilee. There you will see him.’ Now I have told you.”
8. So the women hurried away from the tomb, afraid yet filled with joy, and ran to tell his disciples.
9. Suddenly Jesus met them. “Greetings,” he said. They came to him, clasped his feet and worshiped him.
10. Then Jesus said to them, “Do not be afraid. Go and tell my brothers to go to Galilee; there they will see me.” Matthew 28:1-10 (NIV)
He won the battle for your sake and has said you live on victorious till His second coming. Give Him your life and enjoy everyother. Amen.
The one who plotted were shamed and actually knew He resurrected. Your testimony shall not be hidden in Jesus name. Amen. The buried man spoke with the living meaning He is no longer dead He lives. Whatever the enemy felt can no longer become testimony in you life shall turn to become testimony in Jesus name. Amen. You are unstoppable. Keep moving brethren.
He is alive brethren even within you. Happy celebration.
Prophet Johnson Oluwagbenga Adeniyi