This is the beginning of another week wherein we still await expectantly the wonders of God slated for the month of March 2016. I decree that Jehovah will through Jesus Christ perfect every of our expectations in Jesus name. Amen.
We will be looking into another series topic this week 10 of the year 2016. "Fight The Good Fight Of Faith"
So have really misunderstood this message Apostle Paul was passing to His Apostolic son Timothy. Does it means he is encouraging violence and hooliganism in the ministry? No. He is tell Timothy to ensure that is faith is not disrupted by unnecessary and vain teaching so that the race of eternity with Christ will not be in vain. This morning whatever that will disrupt your journey of eternity with Christ will be taken from you in Jesus name. Amen.
Your personal relationship this week with God matters to you so seriously because you need it more than ever. Halleluyah! You must understand that hindrances will definitely come you way of faith and that you have a role to play in talking away the obstacles standing as hindrance. The major role expected of you is to see that your connection with God through Christ is settled to the extreme. This is because only Him will be able to sort you out in times of serious challenge. Amen.
Paul the Apostle related a matter to the Romans concerning their knowledge and understanding of God of no value compared to whatever God has done for and with Israel because of the faith exhibited by the Romans.
16. But not all the Israelites accepted the good news. For Isaiah says, “Lord, who has believed our message?”
17. Consequently, faith comes from hearing the message, and the message is heard through the word about Christ.
18. But I ask: Did they not hear? Of course they did: “Their voice has gone out into all the earth, their words to the ends of the world.”
19. Again I ask: Did Israel not understand? First, Moses says, “I will make you envious by those who are not a nation; I will make you angry by a nation that has no understanding.”
20. And Isaiah boldly says, “I was found by those who did not seek me; I revealed myself to those who did not ask for me.”
21. But concerning Israel he says, “All day long I have held out my hands to a disobedient and obstinate people.” Romans 10:16-21 (NIV)
Understanding God has the one and only God is big challenge for the Romans who claim to be the people of God and the Apostle here is trying to bring them back by the record of Israel telling them how the preachers of those days has done there part in preaching God to them. God is always a jealous God who does not want us to practice polytheism (worshiping of more than one god). Instead of God to allow such I prefer to identify with nations who are not even interested in Him so as to make His so desired nation envious perhaps they will return to Him.
Brethren God love you and want you hold unto Him alone, that is the good fight He want you to fight. Advocating for Him as the one and only God who has made the heavens and all that are therein. When we focus on Him alone and shun all contrary He stand for us in all our doings.
He want to us to be for Him alone so that He can also be for us as well. More also, He want to make us proud among every other people around us. I pray God will make you a symbol of pride for Himself among your friends, colleagues, business partners and family in Jesus name. Amen.
Therefore make it a point of responsibility to stand for the truth of God in Christ and expect His wonders in your life. Amen. Keep on believing, striving and fighting the good fight of Faith.
Good morning and God bless this new week for you. Amen.
Prophet Johnson Oluwagbenga Adeniyi.