Sunday, 7 February 2016

Happy Sunday

Praise God!
Want to wish us all a happy Sunday in Jesus name. Amen.
This morning while I was preaching the Lord gave us a very strong word I sincerely want to share us everyone. He said this month is a month of OVER FLOWING JOY. I was excited and still very excited to share with you.

(NLT) I have told you this so that you will be filled with my joy. Yes, your joy will overflow! John 15:11.

What has He told you before now brethren? He is saying those words were not given without a purpose and the purpose is to make your JOY OVER FLOW.
I therefore speak as His Oracle that every word spoken concerning you shall be OVER FLOWING JOY to you this February in Jesus name. Be excited and expect it come this week.
Remain blessed and lifted in Jesus name. Amen.
Happy Sunday again!
Prophet Johnson Oluwagbenga Adeniyi

No comments:

Post a Comment