It another dawn, I pray all shall be well with us all. Amen.
Yesterday I made it known to us that God decides what make His Holiness and how it work for Him. Yes! Even in our various home and domains, we determine what happens there and how things goes around.
This morning we are going to study through same Leviticus where God made too much emphasis on same act that does not implies Holiness. After which He gave a very strong verdict on whoever venture into the act.
10. “‘If a man commits adultery with another man’s wife—with the wife of his neighbor—both the adulterer and the adulteress are to be put to death.
11. “‘If a man has sexual relations with his father’s wife, he has dishonored his father. Both the man and the woman are to be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads.
12. “‘If a man has sexual relations with his daughter-in-law, both of them are to be put to death. What they have done is a perversion; their blood will be on their own heads.
13. “‘If a man has sexual relations with a man as one does with a woman, both of them have done what is detestable. They are to be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads.
14. “‘If a man marries both a woman and her mother, it is wicked. Both he and they must be burned in the fire, so that no wickedness will be among you.
15. “‘If a man has sexual relations with an animal, he is to be put to death, and you must kill the animal.
16. “‘If a woman approaches an animal to have sexual relations with it, kill both the woman and the animal. They are to be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads. Leviticus 20:10-16 (The Holy Bible)
The emphasis I want to us to observe here is the repetition of "Sexual Relationship". God is not happy when He see us sexually molesting ourselves. You remember Apostle Paul taught us our body is the Temple of God where the Spirit of God dwells. He also further his teaching that God destroys whoever defiles or pollute that Temple. Reference from 1 Corinthians 3:16-17.
God want us to live fine and that is the reason for this message this time. He doesn't want us to be destroyed rather preserve for greatness and blessings.
Dearest kindly consider this passage and change if you are involve in such. I pray God will help you out of such in Jesus name. Amen. And if you are not involved in such but still see reasons to commit any classes of sin, you are save. Run away from sin and resist the devil who input all this in you; the bible teaches he will flee from you (James 4:7). I pray the Spirit to run from sin and it's devices, God will give you and help you to live a Holy live in Jesus name.
His Holy Dwelling is meant for us just as He mentioned in Exodus 15:17. I we will all not miss the Holy Dwelling He Jehovah has prepared for our comfort and happiness in Jesus name. Amen.
Have a blissful midweek.
Prophet Johnson Oluwagbenga Adeniyi.