Friday, 12 February 2016

Be of Good Courage (Live Good)

Halleluyah!
Apostleship Paul made his experience as a sample and explained how his bond has become a public to the show for confidence in Jesus.

12. Now I want you to know, brothers and sisters, that what has happened to me has actually served to advance the gospel.
13. As a result, it has become clear throughout the whole palace guard and to everyone else that I am in chains for Christ.
14. And because of my chains, most of the brothers and sisters have become confident in the Lord and dare all the more to proclaim the gospel without fear." Philippians 1:12-14

The life you Iive is not just about you, it has lots to contribution to other confident. By reading or hearing about you can either discourage or encourage.
I pray your life shall remain a source and spring of confidence to many around you in Jesus name. Amen.
Be of Good courage and enjoy the week
Prophet Johnson Oluwagbenga Adeniyi

No comments:

Post a Comment