Friday, 29 January 2016

Don't Keep Quite (Challenge Him)

Halleluyah!
Halleluyah!!
Halleluyah!!!
God want us to be straight and natural with instead of being artificial. He want us to really express our mind and make our request just has we felt from the inside of us.
A certain man came to Jesus one day and challenged Jesus and the heart of Jesus was moved to do what he hath not done before. Jesus did a miracle of healing someone in absentia. What a challenge indeed.

"5  And when Jesus was entered into Capernaum, there came to him a centurion, beseeching him,
6  And saying, Lord, my servant lies at home sick of the palsy, grievously tormented.
 7  And Jesus said to him, I will come and heal him.
 8  The centurion answered and said, Lord, I am not worthy that you should come under my roof: but speak the word only, and my servant shall be healed.
 9  For I am a man under authority, having soldiers under me: and I say to this man, Go, and he goes; and to another, Come, and he comes; and to my servant, Do this, and he does it.
 10  When Jesus heard it, he marveled, and said to them that followed, Truly I say to you, I have not found so great faith, no, not in Israel.
 11  And I say to you, That many shall come from the east and west, and shall sit down with Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, in the kingdom of heaven.
 12  But the children of the kingdom shall be cast out into outer darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.
13  And Jesus said to the centurion, Go your way; and as you have believed, so be it done to you. And his servant was healed in the selfsame hour. Matthew 8:5-13 (AKJV)

God want us to challenge Him through Jesus Christ, and by doing that He will respond to us. He is ready to take us your challenge only if you will put it to Him. Don't Keep Quite! Open your mouth and challenge Him.
I felt in my Spirit God is really working on someone reading this and I really want you to attest to this with your comment and if this have indeed bless your spirit don't hesitate to make your comment as well.
I am believing God for you that your testimony will be announced shortly in Jesus name. Amen. YOU KEEP CRAVING FOR IT AND DON'T KEEP QUIET.
Remain blessed and enjoy the rest of the weekend.
Prophet Johnson Oluwagbenga Adeniyi.

No comments:

Post a Comment