Sunday, 24 January 2016

Don't Keep Quiet (Grumbling means Nothing)

Glory to Jesus Christ. Halleluyah!
We bless God for another morning ike this t share together the word of God. Amen.
I have come to understand that to grumble even aloud does not make any difference because you are not communicating to anyone. Rather doing harm to oneself.
David the Psalmist was faced with series of challenges and all we read about him were he always cry out to the Lord. He had never kept to himself as most of us will do. He at all times cry to God even he knew he was wrong, he still cry to the Lord.

 16  As for me, I will call on God. The LORD will save me.
 17  Evening, morning, and at noon, I will cry out in distress. He will hear my voice.
 18  He has redeemed my soul in peace from the battle that was against me, although there are many who oppose me. Plsams 55:16-18 (NHEB)

Keep talking to the Lord in Prayer friend and definitely even if not immediately He will surely come to your aid. Grumbling will not help you because it means nothing to calling or crying to God.
David this morning share a testimony of Answered prayer, I decree also to you by the power of anointing YOUR TESTIMONY OF PRAYER ANSWERED WILL COME SWIFTLY IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
Good morning and stay focused because He do hear when we call. Amen.
Prophet Johnson Oluwagbenga Adeniyi

No comments:

Post a Comment