Monday, 25 January 2016

Don't Keep Quiet (Be Connected)

Halleluyah!
We most time misconcept God because of our negligence to pray. We want to assume at least God knows what I am pass through and hardship. Yes He is aware of it situation, He want us to open mouth in prayer and to be responsible for ourselves.
Jesus taught that "Ask, it shall be given, seek you shall find and knock it shall be open unto you" Matthew 7:7 (KJV).
Meaning we have a big role to play in part of living comfortably in life. Our health might be challenging, spiritual and some other physical challenges, trials and lots more: we need to pray and grumbling neither should murmur nor complain.
Therefore brethren, take up the challenge by praying to God Almighty just has David will always cast all his problem on Him which leads to his testimony.

 "2  Because he has turned his ear to me, therefore I will call on him as long as I live.
 3  The cords of death surrounded me, the pains of Sheol got a hold of me. I found trouble and sorrow.
 4  Then I called on the name of the LORD: “LORD, I beg you, deliver my soul.”
 5  The LORD is Gracious and righteous. Yes, our God is merciful." Psalms 116:2-5 (NHEB)

God knows your challenges but He want you to be connected to Him and establish serious relationship with Him. He want you know that the are times He is close and very easy to connect with. He want you know that He gives preference to you and by that turning His ear toward you.
He is gracious, righteous, wonderful and beyond expression. Get closer to Him, keep calling and don't stop asking because He will make your heart shout for Victory, Joy and Success Unlimited in Jesus name. Amen.
Remain blessed friend. Amen.
Prophet Johnson Oluwagbenga Adeniyi

No comments:

Post a Comment