Tuesday, 26 January 2016

Don't Keep Quiet (Appreciate Him)

Amen!
God I have to understand don't leave anyone that call on Him alone. He always make sure such a person see another reason to come to Him. What a wonderful personality that love continuity so so much.
Your area of understanding of God depends on what you enjoy in or through Him. If you see God a limited maker so all He would do will be limited but when you are seeing His works towards you as unlimited, infinite and eternal so shall His wonders in your life will become even in the face of all around you. Amen.
Here the Psalmist this morning:

" I called on the LORD in distress: the LORD answered me, and set me in a large place.
 6  The LORD is on my side; I will not fear: what can man do to me?
 7  The LORD takes my part with them that help me: therefore shall I see my desire on them that hate me." Psalms 118:5-7 (KJV)

Why not in a small or thinning place? Meaning the Lord Jehovah amazed and so Surprised him. His prayers has always led him to praising and thanking God. He could really explain what God has really done and how the Lord has brought about His testimonies. He is never without reason to appreciate God. His mouth was never quiet also busy saying of the goodness of God or confessing his sins before the Lord.
Folks I admonish you today to always be at alert to keep talking to God. See reason to make a pronouncement of His faithfulness. Don't allow the enemy to deprive you from celebrating your God.
I pray for that you will see reason to appreciate God today in Jesus name. Your mouth will tell of the goodness of God and of His wonders this remaining day of the week in Jesus name.
Amen.
Good morning and stay blessed.
Johnson Oluwagbenga Adeniyi

No comments:

Post a Comment